Why Is This Course
About This Course
- Blended training (classroom + e-learning)
- 40 PDUs
- End-to-end exam prep help and support
- Downloadable e-book
- PMI® approved courseware
This course and the special price have been made available for you because of our partnership with KnowledgeHut - a Global REP for Project Management Institute, Inc. (REP ID 3757)
From the course:
- Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Increased visibility within the company
- Greater career growth
From the workshop :
- 40 PDUs on completion of 3 days of classroom training + 16 online hours
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with the PMI –RMP® Exam Application Form with end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Who This Course Is For?
This course would provide value to:
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
- Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMI-RMP® certification
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
Our goal is to help you become a better Project Risk Manager so you can take your career to the next level.
We want you to use this course as a resource for continued learning. If you take the course and are not satisfied with what you learned, you can get a full refund.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed by our 100% money-back guarantee refund policy.
I introduce myself as a Management Consultant & Corporate Trainer. I have a Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering (M.Tech) from IIT, Kharagpur with an MBA with Distinction from Strathclyde University, UK.
I have more than 25 years of experience in India, Canada & the Gulf countries in the senior executive management positions in Strategic Planning, Corporate Development, Project Management and International Marketing.
I have also obtained Project Management Professional (PMP) and Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) accreditations from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
As a Senior Project Management Executive, I have executed a number of projects across various sectors and also trained, supervised and managed Project Management Teams. I was involved in business developmental activities as well.
I had also served as Local Counselor for Management Subjects as part of MBA Program in Oman & Bahrain offered by Strathclyde University from UK. I conducted PMI’s PMP Accreditation Preparation courses in association with one of the leading Training Institutes in Bahrain.
I am a well-known orator and public speaker in the Gulf Region. I am one of the Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM) that is the highest award one can get from Toastmasters International, USA.
I attended 12th and 13th Project Management Institute – Arabian Gulf Chapter (PMI-AGC)’s International Project Management Conferences in 2009 & 2011 respectively.
In Dec 2012, I had performed as the Chairman of a Technical Session in the AgriCon 2012
– Conference on Agricultural Innovation in a Changing Farming Dynamics organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) at Chennai, India.
StartLecture 1. Introduction to Project Risk Management
StartLecture 2. Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK5
StartLecture 3. Plan Risk Management
StartLecture 4. Communication and Leadership
StartLecture 5. Identify Risks
StartLecture 6. Risk Analysis
StartLecture 7. Plan Risk Responses
StartLecture 8. Risk Monitoring and Control
" The PMI-RMP course was very educational and insightful. The instructor taught the curriculum in a way that was easy to understand."
- Courtney Walton, SISCO, Project Manager
"Instructor: Experienced and Great Practical Communication. What I really enjoyed was instructor's ability to connect with each and every student and to make contact relatable to them personally."
- Rod Jackson, PayPal, Risk Manager,
" This was the first time I took this RMP course and I am not sure what could have been done better. Some of my peers have taken similar ‘refresher’ programs and expressed that this course was by far the greater than anything they have attended in the past. "
- Gwynnedolynne James, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, Project Manager
" My experience from this RMP LVC was positive. I enjoyed the Q&A sessions as well. The professor was very knowledgeable and was able to show us"
- Ryan Kjome, Renaissance Food Group, LLC, Risk Manager
" The PMI-RMP Course contributed to detailed and focused discussions of area of interest. "
- Linda Alvarado, Systems Technology Forum Ltd., Deputy Operations Manager
" Good Course. Mr. Shankar has a very unique way to keep the class engaged at all times. He also provided many tools that allowed us to better understand "
- Micheal Bermudez, Transcore, Project Manager
" Very well structured and very competent instructor- Shankar."
- Jeffery Lyon, National Security Technologies, LLC (NSTec) , Project Manager