Instructor Terms & Conditions
• “Courses" are on-line instructions for specific topics as agreed to by the Company and the Instructor. Such courses will be in a format jointly agreed to by the Company and the Instructor. Courses will be made available to Students, once reviewed and approved by the Company, via a Company hosting site over the Internet.
• “Students" are the individuals who will take the Course, and may be located at any location around the world.
• "Base Price" means the Course price in USD set by the Instructor.
• "Sale Price" means the actual sale price in USD for the Course.
• "Net Amount" means the amount actually received from Students for your Course, less any refunds paid, applicable sales or other taxes (VAT in EU), and any amounts paid in connection with Marketing Programs that You participate in.
Obligations of the Instructor
Develop original materials for Courses on topics jointly agreed to by the Instructor and the Company.
Facilitate Course offerings pursuant to this agreement.
Obligations of the Company
• The Company will promote the Course through its resources
• The Company will pay the Instructor according to this agreement
• The Course and all materials relating to the Course are, and will remain, the exclusive property of the Instructor.
• After the termination of this agreement no licensing or further use of the Course, and related materials, by the Company and its heirs and assigns, will be permitted unless agreed to by the Instructor.
• As Instructor you will be solely responsible for determining the Base Price charged to Students for your Courses. The Company will handle billing and other fee interaction with Students.
• If the Instructor chooses to participate in any of the GRC's Marketing Programs, the fee received from the Company will be in accordance with the terms of the particular Marketing Program that applies to the sale of the Instructors Course(s). Otherwise the Instructor will receive the following:
• The Company will pay the Instructor fifty percent (50%) of the Net Amount received for the Instructors Course. The Net Amount equals the amount actually received from Students for the Instructors Course, less any refunds paid, applicable sales or other taxes (if any), applicable fees for mobile application sales from either the Apple App Store or Google Play, and any amounts paid in connection with Marketing Programs that the Instructor has chosen to participate in. The Net Amount will typically be based on the Base Price, but GRC reserves the right to increase or decrease the Base Price in connection with the GRC's marketing and promotional efforts (including through Marketing Programs).
• The Instructor will be able to increase their portion of the fee by promoting the Instructors Courses by using a coupon code. For those Students that input the Instructors coupon code at the time they enroll in the Instructors Course, the Instructor will receive 70 percent (70%) of the Net Amount.
• The Instructor authorizes the Company to perform the appropriate calculations, deduct and retain the transaction fee, and pay the Net Amount as indicated above.
• The company will provide the Instructor with monthly reports detailing all transactions related to the Instructors Courses.
• Students are entitled to refunds pursuant to the Companies general Terms of Service and the Instructor agrees that Company may deduct such refunds from subsequent amounts owed to the Instructor.
• Company will remit to the Instructor any amounts remaining after the foregoing deductions and adjustments, in US dollars, via Wire Transfer or PayPal. Payment will be made within forty-five (45) days of the end of the month in which the fee for a Course was received.
• The Instructor will provide the Company with their identifying tax information.
Each party shall be responsible for remitting its own taxes to the relevant taxing authorities
Company Optional Marketing Program(s)
• Deals Program: Targeted Price Testing to Drive Sales of Your Course(s)
The "Deals Program" is the a marketing program that utilizes highly segmented discounting via email and other channels designed to price test and find the optimal price for the Instructors Course(s). Typical deals offered under the Deals Program include both Percentage Promotions (e.g., 50% off) as well as Fixed-Price Promotions (e.g., $39 or $49 deals).
• Deals Programs Terms & Conditions:
GRC Deals Program offers are typically available for less than a month.
The Instructor acknowledges that the actual duration and amount discounted may vary but such variance must be agreed to by the Instructor and the Company prior to being implemented.
• Deals Programs come in two primary formats:
Percentage Promotions: By participating in Percentage Promotions, The Instructor agrees that the Company may offer the Instructors Course(s) in limited time deals and price tests for a discount of up to and including 50% off the Base Price.
Fixed-Price Promotions: By participating in Fixed-Price Promotions, the Instructor agrees that the Company may offer the Instructors Course(s) in limited time deals and price tests for a Sale Price that will be less than the Base Price, but will not fall below $19. Unlike Percentage Promotions, the Sale Price may represent a discount exceeding 50% depending on the applicable Base Price.
• By participating in the Deals Program, the Instructors revenue share will be 50% of Net Amount.
Termination of Agreement
The Instructor may elect to terminate their participation, and their Courses, in the Companies training facility at any time. The Company will cease to offer the Instructors Course(s) immediately upon receipt of a written notice, such written notice can be an email.
Maintenance of Confidential Information
Each party shall at all times keep confidential and shall ensure that their respective employees, agents, contractors and professional advisers shall keep confidential any confidential information or documents in any form which it or they may acquire in the course of carrying out this agreement and shall not use or disclose such information or documents except with the written consent of the other party or in accordance with the order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
Company has the discretion to update this Terms and Conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Instructors and Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about changes and modifications. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Instructor Terms & Conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site and do not apply as an Instructor . Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.