Establish an Effective IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Framework - Organization and Responsibilities
Learn how how to develop a great GRC program that ensures proper governance, risk management and compliance management of all IT systems and processesEnroll in Course
What You Will Learn
This training program will discuss how to develop a great GRC program that ensures proper governance, risk management and compliance management of all IT systems and processes that support the business operations.
- Governance and an overall management approach to IT risk
- Governance and risk management and effective processes
- Risk management and identifying, analyzing and responding
- Compliance and knowing which standards and regulations are key to your organization
Why You Should Attend
This webinar will cover governance and an overall management approach to IT risk, while updating attendees on compliance and knowing which standards and regulations are key to your organization.
Adopting a systematic approach to risk tracking to enhance the effectiveness of the cyber incident program
Outlining the critical actions to take if an event affects the company or its partners
Understanding an organizations’ susceptibility to a cyber attack
Cyber incident response: Getting started, research, training, testing and maintaining
Standards and best practices: ISO 27001, ISO 27035, ISO 27005. NIST, FFIEC, HIPPA and HITRUST
Who Will Benefit:
- CEOs, Board Members, and Audit or Corporate Governance Committee Members
- CFOs, Controllers, and Accounting Professionals
- CIOs,CFO,CIO,CSO, CTOs and IT Professionals
- Chief Compliance Officers (CCOs), Chief Risk Officers (CROs)
- Legal Counsel, Human Resources and Public Relations
- Internal and External Auditors
- Senior Risk Management and Operational Risk Officers
- Consultants and Risk, Compliance and Governance Advisors
- Compliance Specialists
- Compliance, Risk Management and Governance Product Vendors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Technology Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Any line manager or employee responsible for developing and deploying governance and compliance programs
Dr. Michael C. Redmond, PhD, is a certified project manager, PMP, has two masters’ certifications in business continuity/disaster recovery MBCP and FBCI and is certified in emergency management.
She is active in cyber security and holds multiple ISO certifications (ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management, ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber Security Manger, ISO/IEC 27035 Security Incident Response, ISO/IEC 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems, ISO/IEC 21500 Project Management, and ISO/IEC 41001 Environmental Management).
She is an international consultant, speaker and published author.
Her past experience includes 13 years as a senior manager with Deloitte, KPMG and Chubb in the areas of: compliance, crisis management, business continuity, disaster recovery, emergency management, internal audit/ gap analysis.
She was a business continuity/disaster recovery manager with the Bank of New York.
She consults for clients in diverse industries such as banking, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, hospitals, government agencies, colleges and universities, law firms, and media.
It is rare that you come across a Knowledge power house like Michael. I was fortunate enough to work with Michael as our consulting partner. Her expertise in the field of Risk Management, Audits, and Cyber-attack is immense and helped us to create the awareness and recurrently nurture companies. Thank you Michael.
- Ahmad Saleem, Senior Consultant - Advisory Services - Risk Assurance at EY
I attended a webinar on the topic of "How to apply ISO 27001 using a top down, risk-based approach"delivered by Michael C. Redmond. I am really delighted by the way of the thought processing during the seminar and in the end, intellectual and precise response to QA session. I will definitely recommend everyone to attend future webinars and sessions, since personally I will do it onward. Really appreciate your efforts!.